Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Left_bar_bleue70/100[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Empty
PostSubject: [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results   [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Tester Name : Scorpion67
Tested Member : Yuri Bakura

Deck Build : 4/5

The choice of the cards were kinda good but didnt manage to have good draws and i didnt got time to really see the deck

Knowledge : 3/5

Well you made lot of mistakes during that test :S i have to count them

Strategy : 3/5

you made wrong choice of card with Gold Sarco, caius was not the right choice for it, there is so many better cards in early game ! and you didnt managed to come back.

Questions : 6/6

No mistakes thats impressive !

Member Results : 16/21
Member Dorm : Light End

Coments From The Tester :

Well you will be puted in the light end dorm for now. Im sure you will do better on your next test yuri ! Welcome to FADA Cool
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura
Light End
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 24

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Left_bar_bleue62/100[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 2

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results   [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Don't worry about that, I gonna re-test and get a revenge soon xD
And what I want to said is your Recycle monster just too annoying and you know that ugly cyborg lockdown monster ? Lock all my counter card >.< and keep revive ...

Btw, i cannot be beaten that easily xD I have my ultimate shield LOL but a bad memory ... (keep do stupid mistake) xD jocolor
Back to top Go down
DreamFall
Light End

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Left_bar_bleue13/100[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)
Win - Lose: 2- 1

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results   [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Yuri Bakura wrote:
Don't worry about that, I gonna re-test and get a revenge soon xD
And what I want to said is your Recycle monster just too annoying and you know that ugly cyborg lockdown monster ? Lock all my counter card >.< and keep revive ...

Btw, i cannot be beaten that easily xD I have my ultimate shield LOL but a bad memory ... (keep do stupid mistake) xD jocolor

ur not even top light end by far soo dont think about takin revenge too fast and improve first... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Left_bar_bleue70/100[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results   [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:12 pm

well he was 1 point shot on making Dark End Cool
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results   [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Result Accepted At 10/MAY/2010

Yuri Bakura Entered Light End Dorm

Yuri Bakura can Re-Test At 14/JUN/2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results   [Complete] Yuri Bakura Results Empty

Back to top Go down

[Complete] Yuri Bakura Results
Page 1 of 1