Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strike-Scout-Raid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JaliceDakari
Teacher
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 11

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Strike-Scout-Raid Left_bar_bleue4/100Strike-Scout-Raid Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)
Win - Lose: 1 - 0

Strike-Scout-Raid Empty
PostSubject: Strike-Scout-Raid   Strike-Scout-Raid EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:41 am

Something I've been tinkering with the last day is a deck based around D.D scout plane, Strike Ninja, and Scrubbed Raid.

I also have other techs in mind, but I wanted opinions by fellow players as per what route you think I should go with the deck to utilize the potential of it.

I'll explain what the idea is behind it more less so you can understand what I'm shooting for.

The deck would ideally run 3 D.D scout plane, 2-3 Strike Ninja, 2-3 Scrubbed Raid, and 1-2 Dark Creator.

The combo possible with the deck is as follows.

D.D scout plane is able to be special summoned during the end phase it is removed from play from anywhere. So you can use this effect with numerous things to have a positive use. If you want some examples; just look at Najex's short article he made on it.

What I would look to do with this strategy in the deck is use strike ninja as one source to trigger the scouts effect to special summon to give me fodder on the field. From there I can use them as targets for scrubbed raid as a defense during my opponent turns.

To take it a step further, I would plan to use Dark Creator to reborn key cards from my grave and swarm the field; While at my end phase, I would get back the scouts I used from creators effect; which I can then use once more with raid to keep my opponent from being able to perform his battle phase if he decides to attack.

What I need suggestions on though is how to tie all this together and what would be the best strategy to use with this deck to win. Should I go Burn with say Shadow priestess of Ohm, or Swarm with tuners (Reborn tuners inf. with creator to sync every turn), Or another route?

Any and all Idea's are accepted, so feel free to be creative Razz
Back to top Go down
najex
Chaos End
najex

Duelist Information
Experience:
Strike-Scout-Raid Left_bar_bleue0/100Strike-Scout-Raid Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

Strike-Scout-Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike-Scout-Raid   Strike-Scout-Raid EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:17 am

do you think inferno recloss summon would be a good idee to get all 3 scouts out on the field? or is has it to big of a drawback since your opponent gets extra monsters and he needs to have 1 out
Back to top Go down
JaliceDakari
Teacher
JaliceDakari

Male Posts : 11

Duelist Information
Experience:
Strike-Scout-Raid Left_bar_bleue4/100Strike-Scout-Raid Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)
Win - Lose: 1 - 0

Strike-Scout-Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike-Scout-Raid   Strike-Scout-Raid EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:25 am

Well a rough set up I was kinda going with until i figure out how to go with the deck. I was using 2 arma~ knights and 2 tomatos to help search him to simply dump scouts or a psz,etc.

My first initial idea for the deck was...use synchros to help the deck swarm. Namely dark attribute synchros. So if and when I get the Dark creator "Engine" going, I can reborn my dark attribute tuners back to sync with w/e. then next turn..if strike is in my grave..i can use creators effect to reborn strike..remove him for 2 scouts; and at end of turn i could have a potential 3 scouts, D.C,and a strike, with one slot open for another tuner revival next turn like krebons for a lvl 4-6-8 sync.

Overall..its just kinda a rough idea im working with to try to make a versatile deck that can serve both a offense and defense of sorts. Raid to make use of the reborned scouts to re-use later once their back in the grave and creator to swarm.

I've made a complete deck for it already to simply test out in a rough form, but I need to find a definite build for it to make the most out of it.

Thinking about your suggestion though...infernal sounds tempting..maybe more so If I run cyber valleys with machine dup to plus.

I'll think about it though and how I want to go about the deck.

If you have any more idea though, by all means feel free to share.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Experience:
Strike-Scout-Raid Left_bar_bleue70/100Strike-Scout-Raid Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

Strike-Scout-Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike-Scout-Raid   Strike-Scout-Raid EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:47 pm

well i dont know if im really going to help here, but if you are thinking about using 2 D Creators, maybe you should consider this

Guardian eatos can help your deck because as far as i know, you wont be having so many monsters in your graveyard wile playing. D creator can be a dead draw in 1st hand, Eatos is one of the best in 1st hand and both monsters are 8 stars so you can run them with trade in for speed. another thing that comes to my mind when i talk about the Eatos and D Creator engine is Dark Simorgh. Many players use it in ninja decks because the card is easy to sumon with them and also it stall your opponent strategies for 1 turn. Dark simorgh and Dark Creator can work good togueter but thats is only an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strike-Scout-Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike-Scout-Raid   Strike-Scout-Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

Strike-Scout-Raid
Page 1 of 1