Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue70/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Well Like you all know me here, I have a Big Mouth and i like to provoke Other Academies Razz We were talking about a firendly war yesterday and today i was looking for a small academy like us to take on and i found one searchfing in the forums. So i provoked them to a friendly war but i dont have answers yet. So I wanted to know your oppinion about it, it will be a good opportunity to test our new war team and to establish it already.
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Admin
Richlik123

Male Posts : 159

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue30/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:59 pm

nice idea. send me link of the academy pls . i want provoke too. sounds like fun Smile o.O
Back to top Go down
http://academy-ada.forumotion.com
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue16/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Thats sounds awesome, I want to show other academies our skillz, send me link where u find these academies
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue70/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:42 pm

this is the link to SDA

http://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
Chaos End
Fallen King

Male Posts : 67

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue2/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:52 pm

I know this might sound idiot but who are our war team? Razz .I think we should make a new rank and dorm for them.I can imagine the name Divine (blue,red or yellow)Oh well i will post that in suggestions Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Well thats the point about do this friendly war, i mean, we didnt established the war team yet ( even if we already know who will go to war ) they didnt have a war team estalished yet either, So its benefic for both our academies !!!
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Dark End
IversonSt3

Male Posts : 27

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue0/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:04 am

Hey!! I am the Admin of the SDA and we just would like to War ya. Smile

When? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:09 am

Well I already have My players for the war, all i need to know is if the war will be a 7 VS 7 like usual and then we will talk on ham about the rules for it
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Dark End
IversonSt3

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue0/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:12 am

7 vs 7 O.o We have 4 members in our team, so we could make a 5 vs 5 if u wanted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:18 am

No problem Cool so this is our rules for the war

- No Exodia
- No Burn decks
- No Mill Decks
- No Stall Decks
- No Macro Decks
- No Lightswords and their monsters ( Exept Ryko )
- No Blackwing and their Monsters ( Exept Gale The Whirwind )
- No Norleras
- The Gladiator Beasts
- No FTK Decks
- No OTK Decks

Thats our rules now you can add decks or cards you want to ban for the war !!!
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Dark End
IversonSt3

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:23 am

When you say "-The Gladiator Beast" what do you mean?

I wanna add:

No Banned Cards
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:25 am

Gladiator beast means no gladiator beats at all !!
and no ban cards is added, now one last thing i forgot. No synchro cat decks because they are at the top of yugioh at this moment
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Dark End
IversonSt3

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:32 am

Synchro Cat = Kitty? or only Synchro Cat?

Kitty = Flamvell Cat, Hamster Cat, Synchro Cat

scratch
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:34 am

Synchro cat in general ( Traditional Synchro cat - Flame Cat ETC... )
So if you agree with all those rules, lets post on both academies the war and the rules, and during the week we will post the war teams and we will create a ham for the war and we will decide the matchups
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Dark End
IversonSt3

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:45 am

http://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com/clans-wars-f2/sda-vs-fada-t101.htm#567

Ready!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:59 am

Ok our team is ready

All i want to ask you right now is to create the ham plz because im not home right now so im not in my main ham. Post the ham here when you create it with the password and i will post in the main topic of this war
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
Chaos End
Fallen King

Male Posts : 67

Duelist Information
Experience:
Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Left_bar_bleue2/100Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:20 am

Ok scorp i posted the topic and made the ham.I will do the match-ups tommorow
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Dark End
IversonSt3

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:59 pm

The War would be Knock Out?

SDA War Team:

Main:
Stef
IversonSt3
Blaze
Redgar
vem123
Georgenal
Teise

Subs:
overd0se.KayKay
Fish
William Berlin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy   Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Pssibility of Firendly War against synchro Duel Academy
Page 1 of 1