Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Wars Against SDA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Dorm Wars Against SDA Left_bar_bleue70/100Dorm Wars Against SDA Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

Dorm Wars Against SDA Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Wars Against SDA   Dorm Wars Against SDA EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:01 am

I was waiting to our academy to grow to have this but im a guys that dont like to waith so i created an event with SDA

The event i was talking about is the dorm wars. Dorm wars are inter wars in the same dorm but, i talked to Iverson and we will do this with his academy.

The main purpose on this is to increase the slill and ecperience level or our low dorms. We will do that sending them to wars against players with their same level.

Those events will be hosted By Vongola-x and me for this side. I will talk to Iverson and he will tell me about who will host them in SDA side. We are having good activities with SDA so i hope our academies will finish affiliating to help each other !!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Admin
Richlik123

Male Posts : 159

Duelist Information
Experience:
Dorm Wars Against SDA Left_bar_bleue30/100Dorm Wars Against SDA Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Wars Against SDA   Dorm Wars Against SDA EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Dont forget i will host this events too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://academy-ada.forumotion.com
TheRuler

TheRuler

Male Posts : 106

Duelist Information
Experience:
Dorm Wars Against SDA Left_bar_bleue40/100Dorm Wars Against SDA Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Wars Against SDA   Dorm Wars Against SDA EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Lol, un-inteded double post FTW!!!

So does this mean, that the players in the top dorm in this academy, will be dueling against the top dorm duelists in SDA or w/e it was? And 2nd best against 2nd best and so on?
Back to top Go down
http://neodominoacademy.forummotion.com
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Experience:
Dorm Wars Against SDA Left_bar_bleue70/100Dorm Wars Against SDA Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Wars Against SDA   Dorm Wars Against SDA EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:38 pm

not really. The 1st event will be our mid dorm against SDA lower dorm and our lower dorm Again SDA mid dorm. The whole point of this is prepare our players to wars and gain experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Wars Against SDA   Dorm Wars Against SDA Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Wars Against SDA
Page 1 of 1