Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something I wanna ask = =

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura
Light End
Yuri Bakura

Male Posts : 24

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Something I wanna ask = = Left_bar_bleue62/100Something I wanna ask = = Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Win - Lose: 4 - 2

Something I wanna ask = = Empty
PostSubject: Something I wanna ask = =   Something I wanna ask = = EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Something I wanna ask = = 35coep0

Do u guys remember this ? I really feel confusing since I saw this banner at here first and after a while, you guys change it. But that time, the banner is without NDA. And then after a while after you guys change the banner, I saw this at NDA
@@ May I ask, where did this banner come from ? I wanna check that academy out and maybe I will ask him for GFX help too

Pls tell me >.<
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Something I wanna ask = = Left_bar_bleue70/100Something I wanna ask = = Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

Something I wanna ask = = Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I wanna ask = =   Something I wanna ask = = EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Well we had some problems here with the 1st person in charge of the GFX aspect of the academy ( i dont gona say the name -.- ) but that baner comes from another academy, its not from NDA, its the Royal Duel Academy. Looks like NDA but some of the guys in charge of that Royal academy asre in NDA too so maybe thats why you saw it there. For more information you can ask Aster1 or Dark Duelist.
Back to top Go down

Something I wanna ask = =
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbiden Arts Duel Academy :: General :: Off Topics-
Jump to: