Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duelist Of The week

Go down 
4 posters

Do You Agree?
Yes.
Duelist Of The week I_vote_lcap100%Duelist Of The week I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
Duelist Of The week I_vote_lcap0%Duelist Of The week I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Light End
Lucifer

Male Posts : 27

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Duelist Of The week Left_bar_bleue44/100Duelist Of The week Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)
Win - Lose: 5 - 4

Duelist Of The week Empty
PostSubject: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:30 pm

its always nice to have th duelist of the week rewards for some cool forbidden points Smile

well that's my suggestion i hope it will pass the vote Smile

my idea was simple and effective to the site
i mean you guys cant do it like, duelist of the week cause, he won 4-0
but what if he is scorp or Vongola-x they win all the time lol
but what if a light end dueled and made his best and duel more and fight and keep fighting and he lost like 15 games
he will be the duelist of the week cause :
1st he is always dueling and making the FADA academy active
2d he is making arena duel active, and more players active too at the site Smile

so simply its like...who has the Most duels in a week not the most win..and if its a tie, then who have the most win will win the duelist of the week
but most duel...posted in FADA of course

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:35 pm

It's a nice idea ^^
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Duelist Of The week Left_bar_bleue16/100Duelist Of The week Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm

before i agree or not, i want to know how u would determine who is the duelist of the week, the best one over all, the one that shows more improvement or both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Ok, I changed my mind not a nice idea. If it is only who dueled the most than it's not dueler of the weak but the most active player of the weak.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Experience:
Duelist Of The week Left_bar_bleue70/100Duelist Of The week Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:17 pm

duelist of the week is too wuick to decide, i think we should have a duelist of the month each month. that can be voted and determined by tournaments won
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Duelist Of The week Left_bar_bleue16/100Duelist Of The week Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:40 am

that works, we should have top three players that have the best places in tourneys for the month, but we could also have a prize for the person that does more arena duels, or more shadow duels, its up to u
Back to top Go down
Harper7000

Harper7000

Male Posts : 40

Duelist Information
Experience:
Duelist Of The week Left_bar_bleue0/100Duelist Of The week Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:28 am

Tino the Sinner wrote:
that works, we should have top three players that have the best places in tourneys for the month, but we could also have a prize for the person that does more arena duels, or more shadow duels, its up to u
agreed, it would be good to have duelist of the month AND a most active duelist of the month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist Of The week   Duelist Of The week Empty

Back to top Go down

Duelist Of The week
Page 1 of 1