Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turbo Dueling Arena

Go down 
+2
Tino the Sinner
Harper7000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000

Harper7000

Male Posts : 40

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue0/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

Turbo Dueling Arena Empty
PostSubject: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:54 am

Well, we have a duel arena and a shadow duel arena, so why not have a turbo-dueling arena?! The basic form of it will be no spell cards except quickplay, but there are a lot of other things you could do too. You could add the bonus effects of speed world 2, or maybe allow forbidden traps (or only certain forbidden traps xD) for more options. Or you could also make it so you can't join unless you have a "duel runner signature", a personally picked design of duel runner picture/signature that you can have the sand men to sell at the gfx stores. What do you guys think? CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue16/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:09 am

it would be cool if we could tag team duels
Back to top Go down
SabreW
Light End
SabreW

Male Posts : 32

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue16/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 2-3

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:25 am

That sounds like an idea. I'd like to try my hand at it if it took off.
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
Chaos End
Fallen King

Male Posts : 67

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue2/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:45 pm

So coolllllllllllll!!!!I always wanted to "feel the duel wind" Razz .We can make stuff like WRGP (or whatever is called in the anime) with our inter teams.I will make the runners with pleasure in my shop guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Admin
Richlik123

Male Posts : 159

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue30/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:31 pm

cool
nice idea . i will create it later now i have too work. i will create bannr and someone pls help with the rules.myenglish suck :(sry.
i must redo almost all banners so its hard now so i cant do this as first
Back to top Go down
http://academy-ada.forumotion.com
Harper7000

Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue0/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:28 am

yeah! I think doing tag teams and/or using the inter teams would be great!
Richlik123 wrote:
cool
nice idea . i will create it later now i have too work. i will create bannr and someone pls help with the rules.myenglish suck :(sry.
i must redo almost all banners so its hard now so i cant do this as first

Welcome to the FADA Turbo Dueling Arena! Here the duelists duel againts other FADA members to gain exp and credits.

General Rules And Helps:
How to Duel And Rules:
- Your opponent must be FADA member.
- Both players must have a Duel Runner Signature, which can be purchased here https://fada.forumotion.com/sand-mans-offices-f47/
- DO not cheat or force people to lose.
- DO not add any banned cards in your deck, except for banned trap cards.
- You can duel with the same opponent up 5 matchs a day (you don't have to do a Match, you can do a single duel)
- You can only participate this event 5 times per day
- Either player can post the duel result and the other player must approve it by reply. The person posting the duel result will please post with this format

Quote :
Richlik123 VS Scorpion67
Administrator VS Tester

Arcana Force VS D.Heroes
1-0
Arcana Force VS E.Heroes
1-0

Total
2-0

Good duel.

Follow the official Yu-Gi-Oh rules to duel.
- If any problems happen when you are dueling for this event, (e.g. ruling problems), just continue the duel and post the result here, and the problem to the question room. The duel will not be recorded as long the problem is not solved. Remember to add "This happened when i dueledl "someone". If the problem is solved and there is an error in the duel, the duel will be canceled at the turbo dueling arena

Award Helps:

Quote :
Light End (Win) Light End = 5 Points / 2 exp
Light End (Win) Dark End = 10 Points / 3 exp
Light End (Win) Chaos End = 15 Points / 4 exp
Light End (Win) Tester / Moderator / Admin = 20 Points / 5 ex

Quote :
Dark End (Win) Light End = 5 Points / 2 exp
Dark End (Win) Dark End = 10 Points / 3 exp
Dark End (Win) Chaos End = 15 Points / 4 exp
Dark End (Win) Tester / Moderator / Admin = 20 Points / 5 ex

Quote :
Chaos End (Win) Light End = 5 Points / 2 exp
Chaos End (Win) Dark End = 10 Points / 3 exp
Chaos End (Win) Chaos End = 15 Points / 4 exp
Chaos End (Win) Tester / Moderator / Admin = 20 Points / 5 exp

Quote :
Tester / Moderator / Admin (Win) Light End = 5 Points / 2 exp
Tester / Moderator / Admin (Win) Dark End = 10 Points / 3 exp
Tester / Moderator / Admin (Win) Chaos End = 15 Points / 4 exp
Tester / Moderator / Admin (Win) Tester / Moderator / Admin = 20 Points / 5 exp

Quote :
Award Of Dueling Arena - 24th/February/2010 to Now

Notice: Rules/Awards may be subject to change at any time.

- While turbo dueling, the field is treated as having the field spell "Speed World 2" active with this effect:
This card cannot be destroyed. Neither player can activate Spell Cards except for quick-play spell cards. During each Standbye Phase, place 1 "Speed Counter" on this card (max 12).The turn player can remove any number of Speed Counters from this card to activate one of the following effects:
•4:Show your entire hand to your opponent, and then inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent for each quick-play spell card in your hand.
•7:Draw 1 card
•10:Destroy 1 card on the field

- Speed world 2 counts as being a field spell in play(e.g. Earthbound immortals won't be destroyed) But no one technically "controls" Speed World 2 (e.g. You can special summon treeborn frog during your standbye phase. Neo-spacian flare scarab does not gain attack points from speed world 2).

How does that look for rules? You can cut down on it if you think it's too wordy/complicated, or if you don't like it, I don't mind Very Happy. I added a bunch of twists so it'll be a lot different from regular duels

Last edited by Harper7000 on Sun May 23, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Male Posts : 106

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue40/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:52 am

Was that copied from the Duel Arena Wink Those would be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://neodominoacademy.forummotion.com
Harper7000

Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Haha yeah, I copied the first part from dual arena Smile. I figured you would want the basic rules to stay the same.
EDIT: I added the duel runners sig rule
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Duelist Information
Experience:
Turbo Dueling Arena Left_bar_bleue40/100Turbo Dueling Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

I liked the rules you set, and I think that can be worked out Very Happy IF your application is good enough, I'll let you handle the Turbo Dueling Arena Harper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000

Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm

What kind of application are u looking for?
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:22 am

Well, you already posted good, so. Just go make it! I'll make the topic for ya!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000

Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:58 am

K, thx for the promotion Very Happy. But how do I post the rules as a "sticky"? I'm a little new at moderating, but I'm willing to learn
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:04 am

When you post something, u can press "options" in the bottom of the posting. There you can choose sticky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000

Harper7000

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:35 am

It isn't in options. All it says in options is:
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable smilies in this post
Attach signature
Notify me when a reply is posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Dueling Arena   Turbo Dueling Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Turbo Dueling Arena