Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trtl4367's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper7000

Harper7000

Male Posts : 40

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
trtl4367's test results Left_bar_bleue0/100trtl4367's test results Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

trtl4367's test results Empty
PostSubject: trtl4367's test results   trtl4367's test results EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:08 am

Tester Name : Harper7000
Tested Member : trtl4367

Deck Build :5/5. Nice builds, bu I didn't see a red eyes darkness metal dragon in your blue eyes deck, and u definately need some if you want it to be competitive

Knowledge :4/5. Just 1 mistake during the duels x)

Strategy :5/5. You expend your hand advantage too much sometimes, but you did it in such a way that you had yourself protected for the next 2 turns usually. Just work on not over-extending yourself. But I can't realy take anything away fo it, bc you had great strategy

Questions :2/6
1 question answered correctly

Member Results : 16/21
Member Dorm : Dark end

Comments From The Tester : you are a great duelist and a decent deckbuilder, but you need to work more on the theory of it and rulings. There's more to the game than just playing the cards. But, that's what this academy is for, to be better and give people experience. Talk to experienced duelists, study up, don't be afraid to post questions, and check the articles section once in a while, and you'll be chaos end in no time. And don't forget the most importand rule of dueling: have fun!
Back to top Go down

trtl4367's test results
Page 1 of 1