Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FADA Aspect Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
FADA Aspect Change Left_bar_bleue70/100FADA Aspect Change Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

FADA Aspect Change Empty
PostSubject: FADA Aspect Change   FADA Aspect Change EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:18 am

Hi guys

I just want to announce that FADA aspect will still be changing. I'm still working on it and its not finish yet. i want this academy to look better than most of the other academys on KC So if you have any ideas or coments you can post them here

Note that i dont do GFX, that you will nee to talk with the official Sand Man's of FADA. I'm only working on the aspect of the forum, The Skins, The Buttons ETC ...
Back to top Go down
Fouzman
Dark End
Fouzman

Duelist Information
Experience:
FADA Aspect Change Left_bar_bleue20/100FADA Aspect Change Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 5

FADA Aspect Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: FADA Aspect Change   FADA Aspect Change EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:40 am

From what I see on Toon World Academy (TWA), they got Deck Master Duel, means people can buy deck master with credit.. Seems pretty fun, so each people at least need have Deck Master and 41 cards (including their own Deck Master), and put them on RFG while they are being Deck Master.. And basically, if any of you ever do Deck Master duel, Deck Master is like your partner that can do different effect while they are on Deck master / being play on field.. They can be Normal Summon into field, but once they destroy while they being summon on field, the controller of that monster is lose the game.. So, make sure you only summon they in right time, unless you'll kill yourself xD.. If you like my idea, admins can start make Deck master with they own ability.. We can make Deck Master tournament too, after people got they Deck Master to duel.. Simply it's fun to Deck Master duel.. Well, different aspect of duel and play we can get.. king
Back to top Go down
Richlik123
Admin
Richlik123

Male Posts : 159

Duelist Information
Experience:
FADA Aspect Change Left_bar_bleue30/100FADA Aspect Change Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

FADA Aspect Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: FADA Aspect Change   FADA Aspect Change EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:11 am

hmm. good work scorpion . bt dont doo something before you tell me.I like this new skin and etc. but if you use something i dontlike and it lo worse for me i will delete it . so dont do something big without me
Back to top Go down
http://academy-ada.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Experience:
FADA Aspect Change Left_bar_bleue70/100FADA Aspect Change Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

FADA Aspect Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: FADA Aspect Change   FADA Aspect Change EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Quote :
hmm. good work scorpion . bt dont doo something before you tell me.I like this new skin and etc. but if you use something i dontlike and it lo worse for me i will delete it . so dont do something big without me

Well, no one was online yesterday when i was woking, so i couldnt ask you and whne i start something im on berserk mode and i dont stop Razz

As for the deck masters, i guess we can do that, i will think about some !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FADA Aspect Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: FADA Aspect Change   FADA Aspect Change Empty

Back to top Go down

FADA Aspect Change
Page 1 of 1