Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters

do u agree?
yes.
Tournament Suggestions I_vote_lcap100%Tournament Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
no
Tournament Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Tournament Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Tournament Suggestions Left_bar_bleue16/100Tournament Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 1

Tournament Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Well I have been thinking about this, there are people in tournaments that join but never participate

I found a good way to fix this is charging people an entry fee in forbidden points, now how much u want to charge its up to u. that way people will think twice about not participating or dropping off just because they lost one duel.

Last edited by Tino the Sinner on Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Agree with the idea and I think that the organizers of the tournament shout get the points the participants spent.
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Tournament Suggestions Left_bar_bleue16/100Tournament Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

that is up for debate cause if we do that, we will have organizer just creating crappy tournaments just to get a bunch of points
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Experience:
Tournament Suggestions Left_bar_bleue70/100Tournament Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

well tino idea is good. but the problem is that it means more work to administrate. i think i have a better idea, we can take 50 points out from the guys that dont duel or maybe 75
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:51 pm

ok that works
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
Tournament Suggestions Left_bar_bleue70/100Tournament Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:06 pm

cua its ture that those who dont play their match deserve a pusnishement. and also i want to suggest something, we need some warning bar here. we cant take points out and give warnings, when a player reach some warnings he can be ban for a week, then a month or ban definitly from FADA
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:32 am

the reason why i suggested an entry fee instead of a punishment is because, what if they dont have enough to pay for the punishment?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:59 am

well, itrs true that a entreance fee is a good idea for that but the problem is that its too hard to manage. Lets see if fallen king and Richlik want to do it
Back to top Go down
Harper7000

Harper7000

Male Posts : 40

Duelist Information
Experience:
Tournament Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/100Tournament Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament Suggestions EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:23 am

I agree with the penalty suggestion, it makes things easier, and new players w/o points can participate. If they don't have the points, bar them from tourneys for a month, or wait until they have the points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Suggestions   Tournament Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Suggestions
Page 1 of 1