Forbiden Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbiden Arts Duel Academy

Fenomen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Suggestions

Go down 
+2
Scorpion67
Lucifer
6 posters

Do You Agree?
yes.
Training Suggestions I_vote_lcap67%Training Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
No
Training Suggestions I_vote_lcap33%Training Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Light End
Lucifer

Male Posts : 27

Duelist Information
Duelist Level: 1
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue44/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)
Win - Lose: 5 - 4

Training Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:37 pm

hey guys I had an idea about having special trainers, that will be in charge of training someone until they hit chaos end rank, i have talked with tino, and he said if this gets accepted by admins that he could be my trainer and i could be his apprentice
and the cool part is FADA light end will improve and start kicking asses
and for the trainer, if the apprentice wins some duels or some arena points or any forbidden points in FADA academy
the Trainer will get a % of his forbidden points like lets say... 10% of every single events that include forbidden point wining for the apprentice.
i don't know if u get my idea or not, i just want the best for FADA and for us our Light end will soon hit chaos with Chaos own help
and that way, u can actually open a lot of wars at the same time Smile a lot of teams can fight for FADA
well that was my suggestion and i hope it will pass the vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:40 pm

I support it
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Male Posts : 142

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue70/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Win - Lose: 3 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Well thats basicly the teachers job !!!
i want to create a topic where you can pay teachers point so they teach you all they know and take care of you intil you becaome at least Dark End
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue16/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Win - Lose: 6 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

but the teacher can only be in charge of so many, this will relieve some of the stress on the teacher, the teacher can only do general training. you can say he is hiring me for special training.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue70/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:09 pm

well I guess some leaders can take some too. Leaders are big players too. thats why i need some advancede player as light end leader, so we can open a topic where some players can take care of some students. we can assigned some players are tutors and players can pay for take them.
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue16/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:37 am

ok i can be someones tutor if i like their attitude, and i think they have potential, they need the help, and if i have time. For now i have accepted to be lucifers tutor, what would be the pay to hire me, Im not cheap btw lol
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Admin
Scorpion67

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:02 am

I thbik we can do this topic tomorow, i need the baner btw . I will thibk about the rules to hire a tutor and the cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:14 am

I'm in as a tutor, thought I don't think that someone would hire me Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000

Harper7000

Male Posts : 40

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:16 am

Not sure why you would think that vongola... Ur one of the best duelists here Smile. Count me in for the program too... You know... Once I finally get tested Razz
Back to top Go down
Tino the Sinner
Dark End Leader
Tino the Sinner

Duelist Information
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:06 am

I just want to know what happens in vongola's mind when he is dueling me, cause I cant seem to predict his moves.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Male Posts : 106

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue40/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 1

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Well, this things sounds interesting Very Happy Don't think I would be trainer, I suck xD
Back to top Go down
http://neodominoacademy.forummotion.com
death-coder
Light End

Duelist Information
Experience:
Training Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/100Training Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Win - Lose: 0 - 0

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm

well tino ... vongolas mind is a place where u loose urself XD >.< ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

My secret...to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Suggestions   Training Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Suggestions
Page 1 of 1